Saturday 20 August 2011

New Beginnings

Right, this is my new diary. Well. My new online diary. Well. My new online diary open to the public. Well.
(I warned you, it is the ramblings of a teenage girl!) So, my not-New-Years-resolution-because-it's-not-New-Years is this. I am going to keep this blog. It is going to be part of my daily routine and I shall enjoy it. (I hope) Yeah, this is going to be fun.
Oh, how rude of me! I'm Ella. Welcome to my daily life. Are you having fun yet? No? Well, wait until I get into another accident. I'm pretty accident prone. And they all involve stairs...hmm. That probably means something. I have a pretty bad attention span sometimes, but not all the-oooh! Shiny! What was I saying again? Oh yeah, apparently my pain is funny to other people. Go figure.
Oh! Something interesting! I am the first and only person to be carried out of my school during an evacuation ,(it was a fire drill, if you're wondering) Yeah, I fell down some stairs and sprained my ankle. My science teacher and my geography teacher had to carry me out. Awkies. Hmm. What was that I said about all my accidents invloving stairs? Never mind, I'll see you next time, (well, I won't see you. You'll be at a computer. Go outside! Breathe in the fresh air! Dammit, I'm rambling again. Well. That's what the blog is for. Hopefully)
-Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment