Thursday 25 August 2011

A ramble of epic proportions.

Hello again. I still don't know your name. How rude of me. Oh well.

Every so often, I write a paragraph. It doesn't relate to anything, but it is a product of my rambling imagination, so I thought I'd post them here. Here's one I thought of today:

Isn't it amazing how markings on a page can make you laugh, or cry, or rethink your view of everything. How a series of sounds coming from someones mouth can make you fall in love? How they can hurt you, and make you feel worthless, and then build back up again? The human race has evolved so much. Take the last century:
The first Nobel prize is awarded. Einsteins theory of relativity. The lie detector is invented. A woman swims the English Channel.  Nylons, the t-shirt and the bikini are invented. The first computer. Matin Luther King makes the famouse 'I have a dream' speech. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldren walk on the moon. The Hubble Telescope is launched. Sceintists clone a sheep.

The human race are incredible. We are so persistent. Ambition. Pride. Strength. Cleverness. All things we possess. The ability to cure and heal is amazing. So is our ability to deduct. And our ability to look into the stars and find answers. DNA. All incredible, fantastic things.

It's a schoolnight, so I have to go to bed soon enough and prepeare myself to learn about the properties of carbon dioxide. Night!

-Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment